About this Work
This is a unique work on paper combining digital printmaking, painting, and photography. It consists of a hand-painted ground of India ink wash, acrylic and iridescent primer, overprinted with photographic and vector-based drawn elements composed digitally on a graphics tablet. The overprint, which incorporates the artist’s original photography and digital drawing, is unique to this work and is not used in any other pieces. The paper used for this piece is Rives BFK, a 100% cotton printmaking paper, mould-made in France. There is an approximately 1/2 inch border around the image area with a deckled edge on all 4 sides of the sheet.
Shipping and Returns
- Free shipping for orders within the USA. $20 for international orders.
- Shipped flat in a MasterPak art shipping sleeve with ABS plastic puncture-guard liners.
- Work ships within 7-10 business days from New York.
- Work is shipped insured and a signature is required for delivery.
- This work is final sale and is not eligible for return. Click here for more information on our return and refund policy.
VIEW MORE PHOTOCONSTRUCT SERIES:
WORKS ON PAPER | PAINTINGS |
MIXED-MEDIA | PRINTS